We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Let's make it happen!
As your Realtor, I will listen carefully to you, so as to understand your particular circumstances, and then apply what I learn about you into every phase of your home buying process. From this website you will be able to:
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- Go to the "For Buyers" section- Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Request a confidential, no obligation Personal Consultation
- Request a referral to a Financial advisor - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits. Again, confidential and without obligation
- Access community and school information. (As lifelong resident of the Town and a 35 year employee of the local school system, I am uniquely qualified to assist you in gathering this information.)
I stress quality, not quantity. I work with only a few clients at any given time in order to provide prompt service, personal guidance and professional competence from offer to closing.
Homes that are properly prepared and priced right are selling quickly, even in these tough economic times.
Allow me to list your home for the fastest sale possible. As a local real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring valuable experience, blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm and the excitement of a job well done. Let me provide you with:
- A detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best listing price for your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing, including MLS, the Internet, and the most extensive print advertising campaign in the area.
- A "For Sellers" section - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- A confidential and no obligation Personal Consultation - Integrity, experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Relocation Assistance - Everything you need to know about your new neighborhood and the transferring of your utilities.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, browse my website for valuable information on how to prepare your home for sale, pricing your home appropriately, marketing it effectively and utilizing the home inspection to your advantage.
I love what I do, and I know and love the Town of Plymouth. I work hard to keep abreast of the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to you, my clients.
The greatest compliment I can be paid is your referral to a friend or family member!